On-site Show management
Our pre-show processes help guarantee an easy, hassle-free set up and dismantle of your exhibit.
- Preparation: Create a show packet that includes booth numbers, sizes, show regulations, shipping information, service orders for accuracy and receipt by vendors; and utility drawings, indicating locations of all electrical, air, and plumbing connections.
- Test & Review: Prior to all supervised exhibit installations, a pre-tradeshow meeting is held at our facility to review all aspects of event including a practice booth set-up, review packing list & booth layout plans as well as any client show requests.
- On-site installation and dismantle: When our staff is onsite to oversee and assist with the installation and dismantling of your exhibit, we guarantee a smoothly executed process. We will handle everything for you.
- Showtime: The ED&D supervisor remains on site during the show and provides a contact card to the exhibitor for any client requests during the show.
- Post-show inspections and storage: When the show is done, we will inspect and pack your display in specially designed crates to ensure safe shipping. We will also store them for you at a convenient location so when you need it next time it is quickly accessible.