ED&D designs and crafts your exhibit to give you high impact on the trade show floor. We understand it needs to be eye-catching as well as functional—and we’ll work within your budget. You can expect to be included in each step of the process.
1. It starts with a sketch. Your ideas, specs and needs are fully outlined, and preliminary CAD drawings are created.
2. 3D renderings are created to show you how your display will look from all angles.
3. Construction begins. Every piece of your display is recorded so that you have a full inventory checklist.
4. Your display is fully assembled and tested in our construction facility to assure easy on-site setup.
5. Assembly instructions are created, fully detailed so that the set up is clear and staff can get your display up and running for your shows.
Before we ship your exhibit to the trade show, we will inspect it and ensure that it is in tip-top condition. If your exhibit needs repair, or you would like to change a graphic or rearrange the whole booth, we are happy to assist. Read more about our Post Show Services.